Website Lee's Summit Underwater Recovery, Inc
- Be 21 years of age;
- Have a valid Driver’s License;
- Show a willingness to help the LSUR accomplish its goals and objectives;
- Allot sufficient time for training and responses;
- Have personal transportation;
- Accept advice and directions willingly;
- Be a Citizen of the United States;
- Provide information or consent to a criminal background check. The applicant must not have either
- A felony conviction(s), or
- Alcohol or illicit drug related convictions within the last five years;
- Must pass a “Surface swimming test”.
- Have and demonstrate the ability to lift, without assistance, 50 pounds;
- Be in a physically fit condition to perform their duties without risk of injury to themselves or others;
- Have the ability, without assistance, to traverse rugged terrain.
To apply for this job please visit www.lsur.org.