We are searching for a methodical and strategic Fundraising Manager to work with our organization in enhancing funding models, identifying new sources of funding, and developing sustainable and effective grants programs. Duties for the Fundraising Manager will include managing overall grant efforts, documenting payments and expenditure, optimizing the grant administration process, overseeing fund-raising, preparing progress reports, ensuring compliance with grant regulations, reviewing grant proposals, managing grant databases, engaging with donor agencies, educating staff on policies, and preparing financial reports. Your skills and expertise in successful Fundraising management will aid our organization in serving the public by securing continuous funding, improving business opportunities through effective funding programs, and executing meaningful projects.
The ideal candidate for this role should have superior organizational skills, great leadership qualities, and exceptional budgeting and monitoring skills. The outstanding Fundraising Manager should re-enforce relationships with donors, ensure that grant programs operate efficiently, streamline grant administration, and keep our organization fiscally sound.
Fundraising Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing grant programs.
- Determining funding needs.
- Researching funding opportunities.
- Reporting to board of directors.
- Coordinating and engaging with grant writers.
- Identifying support agencies.
- Optimizing the grant administration process.
- Managing timelines and deliverables.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Tracking grant applications.
Fundraising Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Prior successful Grant Writing experience
- Methodical and strategic thinking.
- Good communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Budgeting and accounting experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of auditing policies.
- Knowledge of donor agencies.
- Strong writing skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org